Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ResourceBundle [XX] not found for MessageSource: : (

Hi !

I'm still experimenting some features of the Spring Core container and the App Context.

I made a simple AWT app as a test and i wish to display with it a message from my bundle , but on run time here the log i get :

Code:
    2005-06-28 10&#58;25&#58;29,272 WARN &#91;org.springframework.context.support.ResourceBundleMessageSource&#93; - <ResourceBundle &#91;AO&#93; not found for MessageSource&#58; Can't find bundle for base name AO, locale fr_FR>
    with the following config.xml :

Code:

<bean id="messageSource" class="org.springframework.context.support.ResourceBundleMessageSource">
    		<property name="basenames">
    			<list>
    				<value>AO</value>
    			</list>
    		</property>
    	</bean>	
    And here my files :
    http://r.pelisse.free.fr/files.jpg

I've tried to move the bundle files to be sure that it was in the classpath but it failed to change the warning...

Any ideas ?

If you locate the file directly under "src" (or any other source folder) Eclipse will copy it to "classes". So it will be in the classpath on execution.

Regards,
    Andreas

Comment

I have already tried this but i got the same message. I placed the AO and AO_fr_FR in the src directory ( default package) and inside the package that really use it...

But anyway , i got the same "warning"... :x

Comment

Ah, now I see it. The file extension ".properties" seems to be missing for your resource bundles.

It has to be AO.properties and AO_fr_FR.properties.

Regards,
        Andreas

Comment

:?

ok...

Just one last question :

"Do you know a hole deeply enough for me to hide forever ?"

thanks++

Comment

Working...
          X