Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to read schema document

Hi,
    I just setup the petclinic sample in 3.0.0M2, and run it within Eclipse3.4.2, the JRE i am using is jdk1.6update13. when i run the tomcat, i got an error: "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-2.5.xsd', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>."

i've checked the similar questions like this but not got any good solution to it yet: didn't find any invalide character in applicationConext-*.xml; jre1.6 for xml parsing,....

I shall be very thankful if anyone shed some light on this isse. I attached the detailed log below for your reference. Thanks in advance.

Code:
    Info: Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-jdbc.xml]
    2009-6-1 16:36:56 org.springframework.util.xml.SimpleSaxErrorHandler warning
    Warn: Ignored XML validation warning
    org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-2.5.xsd', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.
    	at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
    	at ...
    2009-6-1 16:36:56 org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader initWebApplicationContext
    Fatal: Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 64 in XML document from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-jdbc.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'aop:aspectj-autoproxy'.
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:378)
    	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:316)

Re:

I have this kind of errors, my post solution is http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=72584, in my case the xsd schema was tx and in your case is aop but always is the same problem, the eclipse resolution of the xsd schemas, against the valid jar

Comment

Resolved. thanks

Great thanks to aek.

I've already resolved this issue.
      Originally posted by aek View Post
      I have this kind of errors, my post solution is http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=72584, in my case the xsd schema was tx and in your case is aop but always is the same problem, the eclipse resolution of the xsd schemas, against the valid jar

Comment

schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jax

Hi,

I am trying to develop a sample web service application with CXF and Spring.
        I have downloaded all the required jars, but while running the application and deploying it to the server, i am getting bellow error. Can anybody help me out why i am getting such error, and tell me the solution.

Bellow is the full stack trace:

WARNING: Ignored XML validation warning
        org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrap per.java:195)

SEVERE: Context initialization failed
        org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionStoreException: Line 40 in XML document from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'jaxws:endpoint'.
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitio nReader.java:378)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionR eader.java:316)

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'jaxws:endpoint'.
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrap per.java:195)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:131)

Dec 17, 2010 12:09:50 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
        SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListe ner
        org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionStoreException: Line 40 in XML document from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'jaxws:endpoint'.
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitio nReader.java:378)

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'jaxws:endpoint'.

Comment

Working...
        X