Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modify bean configuration in XML using Java

Hello,

I am working on a project that requires modifying XML bean configuration files. I went through some of the spring documents to see how I can implement this feature, but that didn't help me much.

Actually, I could not figure out the proper way to modify bean configuration. I also want to modify the property values defined for a particular bean (in bean definition). For some cases, I need to remove bean (with given bean id) from bean config file. I also have the need of removing some properties defined for a bean.

I am developing a web application and these all modifications to bean configuration file needs to be done from java code (using java classes). I could not figure out how this might work.

If anyone knows the solution to it, can you please provide me with detailed procedure of this to be implemented?

Thanks a lot in advance.

For updating the properties you can use BeanPostProcessor.

Comment

Thanks. I know I have to use bean post processor and mutablepropertyvalues and also, bean factory... But, I don't quite understand how will it be implemented. If you can provide me with an example, it will be great... I would appreciate a quick reply....

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
      X