Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to validate using XSD:

Hi,all
    i am trying to use a java standalone client test program and i want to use spring to manage configuration file for testing.
    spring qorks well on server side but for the standalone program i have this error :
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionSt oreException: Parser configuration exception parsing XML from file [F:\WWW\.metadata\.plugins\com.genuitec.eclipse.eas ie.tomcat.myeclipse\tomcat\webapps\hanhan\WEB-INF\classes\applicationContext.xml]; nested exception is javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: Unable to validate using XSD: Your JAXP provider [[email protected]] does not support XML Schema. Are you running on Java 1.4 or below with Apache Crimson? Upgrade to Apache Xerces (or Java 1.5) for full XSD support.
    Caused by: javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: Unable to validate using XSD: Your JAXP provider [[email protected]] does not support XML Schema. Are you running on Java 1.4 or below with Apache Crimson? Upgrade to Apache Xerces (or Java 1.5) for full XSD support.

i use Myclipse 6.0 ans jdk1.5.0_04
    by the way I have put xerces jars in JDK endorsed folder (JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext) but it can't works fine either;

any Idea ?
    Thanks
    hanhan
Working...
X