Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JavaME?

Hello All:

I'm a new developer working on a new project using a new technology in what I think is a new way. (Did I mention that I'm new to this?) I'm doing JavaME (for the first time right?) and because I'm so enamored with T.D.D. and D.I. I decided to go against the grain (or what felt like a grain) and implement a wiring framework for JavaME MIDlet programming. I'm asking here and I apologize if this is not the most appropriate forum but I'd like to know if anyone from this community has done anything with JavaME? What I have so far is an XSLT transform that reckognizes Spring XML beans descriptors and generates a BeanFactory class that can be called to instantiate wired-up objects. See my site for a brief discussion of my stoopidity: http://codeforfun.wordpress.com/2007...ork-for-mobile

Also, one of my buddies told me that you guys here have some hidden sleeper project for JavaME though I couldn't find anything using the search engines. I'd hate to duplicate effort so please point me in the right direction if something similar has been done already.
Working...
X