X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quartz Jobs Aren't Running in Clustered Environment

My jobs were working when I had them running from their own JVM.

I configured Quartz to run in a cluster using a JDBCJobStore, because I want to deploy my CronTriggerBeans with my web application.

Everything starts up fine, and I see a bunch of these messages:
    Code:
    2007-08-06 16:44:52,109 DEBUG [org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX] manage - ClusterManager: Check-in complete.
    2007-08-06 16:44:58,468 DEBUG [org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdRowLockSemaphore] obtainLock - Lock 'TRIGGER_ACCESS' is desired by: ROLClusteredScheduler_QuartzSchedulerThread
    2007-08-06 16:44:58,468 DEBUG [org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdRowLockSemaphore] executeSQL - Lock 'TRIGGER_ACCESS' is being obtained: ROLClusteredScheduler_QuartzSchedulerThread
    2007-08-06 16:44:58,468 DEBUG [org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdRowLockSemaphore] obtainLock - Lock 'TRIGGER_ACCESS' given to: ROLClusteredScheduler_QuartzSchedulerThread
    2007-08-06 16:44:58,468 DEBUG [org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdRowLockSemaphore] releaseLock - Lock 'TRIGGER_ACCESS' returned by: ROLClusteredScheduler_QuartzSchedulerThread
    2007-08-06 16:45:12,109 DEBUG [org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX] manage - ClusterManager: Check-in complete.
    Problem is, my jobs aren't running! Any ideas why, or how to find out why they are not running?

Nevermind

I discovered that all of my CronTriggers had errored-out during development. Quartz keeps a list of triggers in the QRTZ_TRIGGERS table, along with their state. All of my triggers were in the TRIGGER_STATE of "ERROR". I deleted all of the records from QRTZ_TRIGGERS, QRTZ_BLOB_TRIGGERS, and QRTZ_JOB_DETAILS. When I restarted my web-app server the Jobs started running fine.

Comment

Working...
    X