X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! Unit testing code for JPetStore

I posted the question on web forum before and someone told me that there's no unit testing code for JPetStore. I am really surprised. In his great book J2ee development without EJB, Rod emphasized how important unit testing is. A JPetStore sample application without unit testing code is not complete, for my understanding. Please someone from Spring tell me where's the testing code, inside cvs tree? If there's none, how did you or have you guys ever tested it?

"I downloaded the JPetStore sample application from wrox, there's no unit testing code inside. I also checked the 1.13 release, JPetStore sample application also does not include any testing code.

Where can I find the unit testing code? Are they inside the cvs tree? It would be nice to include it inside the source code zip."

There are test examples in the Petclinic sample from the distribution - these should get you started.

Comment

thanks, but

Thanks! So there's no test for JPetStore?

Guess it's not made based on the test driven approach. lol

Comment

You could take a look at the Equinox (http://equinox.dev.java.net) sample app - it has tests for all the different layers. It's a bit simpler than JPetstore, but it might have what you're looking for.

Matt

Comment

Thanks! Will take a look.

Comment

Working...
          X