Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver with /WEB-INF/i18n/*.properties cannot resolved Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver with /WEB-INF/i18n/*.properties cannot resolved

I'm using the jsp code below to find the resources in a certain directory within WEVB-INF:

<code>
    <% String pattern = "/WEB-INF/i18n/*.properties";

PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver resolver = new PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver();
    Resource[] resources = resolver.getResources(pattern);
    %>
    </code>

There is 1 messages.properties file in the i18n directory and Spring is setup correctly using the ContextLoaderListener.

When executing the jsp I get:
    class path resource [WEB-INF/i18n/] cannot be resolved to URL because it does not exist

I also tried "**/WEB-INF/i18n/*.properties", this gives no error, but no resources are returned.

Should it be possible what I'm trying to do?

I'm using Tomcat 5.5.16

I also used a simple Main program to test the PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver without Tomcat and then it works.

It seems related to Tomcat, are there any known problems with PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver in Tomcat?

Comment

Also

WebApplicationContext ctx = WebApplicationContextUtils.getWebApplicationContex t(this.getServletContext());
      ctx.getResources(pattern);

finds the resources.

However I don't have the xtc object, that's why I I'm using PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver().

I need a container independent solution.
      Last edited by marceloverdijk; Feb 9th, 2007, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X