Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Newbie: Quartz Cron Trigger: Changing parameters to CronTrigger Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie: Quartz Cron Trigger: Changing parameters to CronTrigger

Hi,

I have a requirement to auto compute parameters (start date and end date) between executions. could some one please help me out on how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
    Essarkay

It would be useful to know how you are trying to do this. Are you expecting to do this in XML or programmatically? So you want to get a CronTrigger and set the start and end date. Why can't you just create a trigger and schedule it, exactly what you normally do in Quartz.
    http://www.opensymphony.com/quartz/w...alLesson3.html

Comment

I'm sorry Essarkay, I deleted the private message you sent by accident. If you repost your answer, I'll try to help!

Comment

Hi karldmoore,

I have a Cron Trigger bean(org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.CronTri ggerBean) ,which will be configured on a weekly basis.

This cron trigger should take start date and end date parameters(basically the last 7 calendar days when the job is going to run).

I would like to know how can i compute the date and update the job data map?

Could you please help me out?

Thanks,
        Essarkay

Comment

Ok, I'm getting confused. There are two threads talking about the same thing. Lets forget this one........ care it on here.
          http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=33755

Comment

Hi,

i have a problem for m y quartz:
            My job run once / day at 5am after the factor job.
            i used crontrigger like this:
            "0 0 5 * * ?" but i dont know how to represente the expression after the factor jab? in the beans or others???
            Can you help me please

Comment

Working...
            X