Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems when moving from RC2 --> RC3

Hello Spring users and developers,

Today I encountered that my unit tests fail when I switch from RC2 to RC3. Can anyone explain the BeanCurrentlyInCreationException to me ?

Although the exception is quite verbose, I still don't understand what it means.
    Have there been some changes regarded to the dependency checking or the auto-proxy mechanism ?

Any help appreciated,
    Dirk

-----------------------

[junit] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'gformService' defined in class path resource [clx-
    service-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'scriptingService' while setting bean property 'scriptingService'; nested exception is org.spri
    ngframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationE xception: Error creating bean with name 'scriptingService': Bean with name 'scriptingService' has be
    en injected into other beans [groovyScriptHandler] in its raw version as part of a circular reference, but has eventually been wrapped (for example as
    part of auto-proxy creation). This means that said other beans do not use the final version of the bean. This is often the result of over-eager type
    matching - consider using 'getBeanNamesOfType' with the 'allowEagerInit' flag turned off, for example.
Working...
X