X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• java design patterns

Can we apply java design patterns in spring framework if it is possible than how to apply?

Hi satishkrov

The short answer to your question is 'you sure can'.

The long answer is, well... your question is too vague. Mention specifics and you'll stand a chance of getting a better answer than this one

Cheers
    Rick

Comment

Bad buying experience

3 months ago, I bought some connectors from a company in China. Their website is www.egconn.com. The payment term was TT in advance and freight collect. At the beginning, I was very glad because they shipped the parts to me only 1 day after my payment by UPS. But after I got the parts, I forgot to pay the shipping charge and nobody remind me to pay the shipping cost. But at the beginning of this month, they contacted me and asked me to pay for the shipping charge. So I contacted my local UPS immediately and paid my bill for this shipment. But that company asked me to contact my local UPS to send an E-mail to their local UPS to confirm this payment. Otherwise, their local UPS will call them every day for the payment for this shipment. I didnít do this and I think itís not necessary. Finally, they gave my company a negative on the broker forum. I send E-mail to them to promise that I will ask our local UPS to send E-mail and they delete the negative with my promise. But now I find my local UPS refused to do so, and I am worrying about they will give us a negative again. What should I do?

Comment

Working...
      X