Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will POMs be updated for 2.0 final ?

Hello guys,
    I've just upgraded my project to use 2.0-rc2.
    As a maven2 user, I get Spring jars from maven repo, and I had to add POMs for them manually.
    I've noticed the current Spring CVS has a maven subfolder and that there is work in progress on SPR-1484 about Carlos Sanchez suggested POMs.

But I also noticed the POMs in maven subfolder are out of synch with RC2 spring jars that splits spring-support (jmx + jca), spring-web (struts) and spring-remoting (jms).

Is there any plan to update those POMs before 2.0 final, so that spring jars will be fully accessible to maven users ?
    Is there some work I can do to help on this ?
    What about the separation of Java5 code into "tiger" jars ?

Jira

There is this JIRA issue about it. http://opensource.atlassian.com/proj...rowse/SPR-1484

I'd be quite happy to have this one resolved! Feel free to comment (or even vote) for the issue.

Comment

I allready voted to this issue, but doens't know the attention it gets from Spring devs.

Comment

It is indeed a bit frustrating. I can't (and probably won't) migrate my current application to Spring 2.0 while this is not solved... I know however that the Spring team is really aware of the issue and should be working on it. We'll see how that goes!

Comment

Working...
        X