Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Interaction of LocalDataSourceJobStore and SchedulerFactoryBean Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interaction of LocalDataSourceJobStore and SchedulerFactoryBean

I am trying to set up Quartz for a web application that manages jobs and triggers for quartz but uses Spring to initialize the SchedulerFactoryBean's data source. The web front-end needs to access the LocalDataSourceJobStore (which extends JobStoreCMT) to manage the jobs and triggers, but I'm not sure how to extract it from the SchedulerFactoryBean. How should I set up the beans in Spring's XML file to initialize the SchedulerFactoryBean and still use the LocalDataSourceJobStore? If there is a better solution, please let me know.
    Last edited by Bron; Jun 14th, 2006, 02:36 PM.

This thread http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=10118 looks like it has what you need I think. It looks like you need the SchedularFactoryBean and then in the Quartz properties you tell it the JobStore the the LocalDatasource one

org.quartz.jobStore.class = org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.LocalDataSou rceJobStore

Does anyone else have more input here?

Comment

My approach was wrong. I was not supposed to be using the LocalDataSourceJobStore. I was supposed to inject the SchedulerFactoryBean into the class that manages jobs and triggers and use that to do the work. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X