This forum is now a read-only archive. All commenting, posting, registration services have been turned off. Those needing community support and/or wanting to ask questions should refer to the Tag/Forum map, and to http://spring.io/questions for a curated list of stackoverflow tags that Pivotal engineers, and the community, monitor.
I updated the interceptor to impement the following changes:
- MethodCacheInterceptor now implements InitializingBean
- removed property methodNames and setter setMethodNames(java.lang.String)
- MethodCacheInterceptor can be configured using regular PointCutAdvisor
- using org.springframework.util.Assert to eagerly check if property cache is not null
I went through all available samples threads and books by now,
can someone provide a easy streight forward and standard ehcache configuration sample for Swing and hibernate. No specialties just so that the Spring and Hibernate work at its default best way together.
I feal the following things are missing in documentation:
- A sample configuration with no extras, I want to learn how it is thought to be applied by default. I cant figure out how to link this EhCacheFactoryBean into Sessionfactory over Swing.
- Also an explanation whats with all these cacheQueries settings in Springs classes, which are required what is set up by default?
it seems i dont have to do anything with spring,
just follow the hibernate configuration
(found at http://www.hibernate.org/158.html )
this is: add <cache usage="read-write"/> into the class descriptions in the hbm files, (later one should add also a ehcache.xml file into the root of classes folder but for now it will fall back to a default configuration)
Also i had to change sessionfactory.find() methods by Sessionfactory.iterate()
(see: http://www.hibernate.org/61.html )
now it does something, speed came down from half a second for reloading 600 Objects to 0.1 second,