Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration of jobs and triggers failed

Hi All,

I am new to Spring and using the quartz schedulers in our application with RAM Job store. Now we wanted to run our application in clustered environment and exploring an option to use the JDBC JobStore.

I have written a simple crontrigger and enabled the clustering.

<bean id="testTrigger" class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.CronT riggerBean">
    <property name="jobDetail" ref="testJobDetail" />
    <property name="cronExpression" >
    <util:constant static-field="core.common.batchProcessing.dao.SchedulerDa o.SCHEDULER_FREQUENCY" />
    </property>
    </bean>
    <bean name="testJobDetail" class="org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.JobDe tailBean">
    <property name="jobClass" value="core.common.batchProcessing.job.TestJob" />
    </bean>

and my properties are

<property name="quartzProperties">
    <props>
    <prop key="org.quartz.threadPool.class">org.quartz.simpl .SimpleThreadPool</prop>
    <prop key="org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount">20</prop>
    <prop key="org.quartz.jobStore.class">org.quartz.impl.jd bcjobstore.JobStoreTX</prop>
    <prop key="org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass">org. quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.oracle.OracleDelegate</prop>
    <prop key="org.quartz.jobStore.isClustered">true</prop>
    <prop key="org.quartz.jobStore.dataSource">quartzDS</prop>
    <prop key="org.quartz.dataSource.quartzDS.driver">oracle .jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</prop>
    <prop key="org.quartz.dataSource.quartzDS.URL">jdbc:orac le:thin:@10.0.0.150:1522:sidoracle</prop>
    <prop key="org.quartz.dataSource.quartzDS.user">QUARTZDE MO</prop>
    <prop key="org.quartz.dataSource.quartzDS.password">QUAR TZDEMO</prop>
    </props>
    </property>

Without clustering my scheduler works fine, how ever when i switch on the clustering with the above properties it throws the following exception

Caused by: org.quartz.SchedulerException: Registration of jobs and triggers failed: org.quartz.CronTrigger.hasAdditionalProperties()Z
    at org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerAcc essor.registerJobsAndTriggers(SchedulerAccessor.ja va:292)
    at org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFac toryBean.afterPropertiesSet(SchedulerFactoryBean.j ava:510)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(Abstr actAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1460)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1398)

What could be the issue. Do I need to correct any of my configurations

Are you sure that you have precreated the quartz_* tables required by quartz before configuring spring/quartz to use jdbc store?

Comment

Working...
    X