Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring MVC & Wordpress

Hello,

Just to qualify my question, I am very new to the Spring framework. I've been working with Spring MVC at work, and I am more excited about Java EE development today than any time over the past four years that I've been doing Java development -- primarily in the department of defense domain.

However, I have been working on a personal project at home, where I have a Spring MVC site with a hosting service. I wanted to install Wordpress on my site, so that I could integrate an already proven blogging tool.

After installing (running the hosting service's script) the Wordpress tool/library on my site, the hosting service tells me to access my new blog via my siteAddress.com/blog. However, when I do this, Spring MVC (DispatcherServlet) trys to interpret this URL, to determine which controller handles it. Since I have none configured, it returns and says it can't find that URL.

Can I not run Wordpress with a Spring MVC tool, or is there a way to say "Ignore this URL and let the server handle that request?"

I'd appreciate ANY feedback, and thank you in advance for your patience.
    Last edited by dracoir; Sep 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM.
Working...
X