X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inject spring bean from another bean in jar file

Can we generate classes with Spring Bean annotation as jar file?
    How to inject another Spring Bean from the class of that jar?
    Can you provide the possible way? When I get as below it does not work?

In Jar File

package org.java.support;

@Service("CommonService")
    public class CommonService {
    }

In project

package com.java.test.app;

@Service(value = "OtherService")
    public class OtherService {
    @Resource(name = "CommonService")
    private CommonService service;
    }

In configuraiton

<context:component-scan base-package="com.java.test.app, org.java.support">
    <context:exclude-filter type="annotation" expression="org.springframework.stereotype.Reposit ory"/>
    </context:component-scan>

I get the following error;

13:32:12,331 DEBUG [org.springframework.context.annotation.AnnotationC onfigApplicationContext] Unable to locate LifecycleProcessor with name 'lifecycleProcessor': using default [or
    g.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycle Processor@32dcb03b]
    13:32:12,331 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory] Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'lifecycleProcessor'
    Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No bean named 'CommonService' is defined
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory.getBeanDefinition(DefaultListab leBeanFactory.java:529)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getMergedLocalBeanDefinition(AbstractB eanFactory.java:1095)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:277 )
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplic ationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.ja va:1093)
    at org.ace.java.support.delete.Test.main(Test.java:18 )
    Last edited by javamutu; Sep 26th, 2012, 02:24 AM.

The "name" attribute is intended to be used as the JNDI name of the resource.
    Originally posted by javamutu View Post
    @Resource(name = "CommonService")
    private CommonService service;
    }
    What you need is to use the @Qualifier annotation to indicate the bean name you want to be autowired.

Comment

Although I used @Resource annotation, I get the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by javamutu View Post
        Although I used @Resource annotation, I get the same problem.
        I'm not sure you're following me. What I say is to rewrite your autowiring stuff to the next:
        Code:
        @Qualifier("whatever-your-bean-name-is")
        @Resource
        private ...

Comment

Here my error is.

Code:
          @Service(value = "OtherService")
          public class OtherService {
              @Qualifier("CommonService")
              @Resource    
              private CommonService commonService;
          }

Code:
          Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'OtherService': Injection of resource dependencies failed; nested exc
          eption is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No matching bean of type [org.java.support.CommonService] found for dependency: expected at 
          least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=CommonService), @javax
          .annotation.Resource(shareable=true, mappedName=, description=, name=, type=class java.lang.Object, authenticationType=CONTAINER)}
          	at org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:306)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1106)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:225)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:585)
          	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:913)
          	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:464)
          	at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
          	at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:83)
          	at org.ace.java.support.delete.Test.main(Test.java:12)
          Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No matching bean of type [org.java.support.CommonService] found for dependency: expected at
           least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=CommonService), @java
          x.annotation.Resource(shareable=true, mappedName=, description=, name=, type=class java.lang.Object, authenticationType=CONTAINER)}
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.raiseNoSuchBeanDefinitionException(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:924)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:793)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:707)
          	at org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.autowireResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:438)
          	at org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.getResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:416)
          	at org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$ResourceElement.getResourceToInject(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:549)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata$InjectedElement.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:150)
          	at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:87)
          	at org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:303)
          	... 13 more
          Last edited by javamutu; Sep 26th, 2012, 11:41 AM.

Comment

I'm quite sure the problem is related to how you're creating the JAR file.
            I guess you're doing it with Eclipse (export...), right?
            If so, then make sure you select the option "Add directory entries" option when exporting the JAR file.

Comment

Working...
            X