Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'beans'

Hello,

I am posting this new message because it seems to me that problem has not been solved in the forum.
    Any Link solving the problem would be greatly appreciated

I use spring 3.0.6-RELEASE.
    My Program in running in apache felix Environnement.

When I use a the following snippet of code :

Code:
    applicationContext = new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("applicationContext-dao.xml");
    I receive following error message which seems to states I do not have the definition of the tag beans

04.09.2012 14:33:18.469 *WARN* [Thread-126] org.apache.felix.eventadmin Service [fr.cat.scc.alimentation.AlimentationSCC,2245] EventAdmin: Exception during event dispatch [org.osgi.service.event.Event [topic=com/day/cq/replication] | [org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler] | Bundle(fr.ca.cat.cms.tests.PUCC_Core [266])] (org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefi nitionStoreException: Line 4 in XML document from class path resource [fr/cat/scc/alimentation/applicationContext-dao-junit.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'beans'.) org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionStoreException:
    Line 4 in XML document from class path resource [fr/cat/scc/alimentation/applicationContext-dao-junit.xml] is invalid;
    nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'beans'.
    My XML file starts with :
    HTML Code:
    <beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
          xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
          xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="fr/cat/scc/alimentation/spring-beans-3.0.xsd">
    I checked this file is in the classpath of my jar/bundle....
    Anyone have any ideas why things are going wrong ?

Best Regards
    Abdou
Working...
X