Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Quartz - NotSerializableException: MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quartz - NotSerializableException: MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean

Hello,

Firstly, apologies if this post is in the wrong place.

I'm using Spring 2.5.4 and am trying to set up Quartz to schedule some jobs (Quartz v 1.6.6). I am deploying onto Weblogic.

I have added the quartz.properties into my EAR file. When I try and deploy, I get the following error:

Code:
    java.io.NotSerializableException: Unable to serialize JobDataMap for insertion into database because the value of property 'methodInvoker' is not serializable: org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.MethodInvokingJobDetailFactoryBean]
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1336)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:471)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
    I have set up the following beans:

1) org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.MethodInvoki ngJobDetailFactoryBean, the targetObject of which is the service that I want Quartz to execute;
    2) org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SimpleTrigge rBean, which includes the above jobDetail and start delay & interval;
    3) org.springframework.scheduling.quartz.SchedulerFac toryBean, which includes the above trigger.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Working...
X