Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How EJB can be replaced with Spring

Hi All ,

Iam new to this forum and might be asking a basic question . For our tool , we are supporting EJB 3 as a middle-tier solution and now we want to support Spring as well . Coming to front end we have struts and back end we have our own db layer . So , just we want plug-out EJB and plug-in Spring in that place.

Can any body please guide me any good material that explains how spring can be used as a middle ware to an application ??

Thanks in advance .......

Hi Vinay,

Just inform you that Spring is not a "Replacement" of EJB. Its Can be use in conjunction with EJB and achieve "Loose Coupling".

Comment

Hi Rohan ,

I understand that .. But I can use spring to have as middle-ware solution to my application right ? which includes transactions similar to EJB and Dependency Injection and of course as you mentiond , loose coupling between my beans .
      I am greatful , if i can get any good material to explain these concepts..... Hope Iam clear now

Comment

yes you can use Spring as a middleware, it simply loose couple your Business layer. Just search for Spring Petclinic. It will help you lot.

Comment

Working...
        X