Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Concurrent problem with BeanWrapperImpl.getPropertyValue in 3.1 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concurrent problem with BeanWrapperImpl.getPropertyValue in 3.1

Hi there :-)

There is a problem in the 3.1 version I Think and I have just posted a bug (https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SPR-9059)

But I just forgot to set the affected version :-(

And if anybody has a clue of the cause I would be happy to hear about :-)

For those how are interested: It is not a concurrency problem! But a problem of SoftReferences being caught by GC.
    I have just added a patch to the jira issue and if someone come a cross a stacktrace like

Code:
    org.springframework.beans.NotReadablePropertyException: Invalid property 'id' of bean class [org.test.MyBean]: Bean property 'id' is not readable or has an invalid getter method: Does the return type of the getter match the parameter type of the setter?
    	at org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.getPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:729)
    	at org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.getPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:721)
    in the logs sometimes and swears 'MyBean' has a getter for 'id' than your're "lucky" to have the same strange behaviour and should vote for SPR-9059

Comment

Working...
    X