X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annotation configuration not working

I have the following classes that I took from the Greenhouse project. When I startup TC Server Dev Ed v2.6, I get the configuration errors below. I have copied the classes one-one to my project. I also have greenhouse running locally in STS and it starts with no error messages. Can anyone see something I have not been able to?

JdbcAccountRepository:
    Code:
    @Repository
    public class JdbcAccountRepository implements AccountRepository {

private final JdbcTemplate jdbcTemplate;

private final PasswordEncoder passwordEncoder;

private final AccountMapper accountMapper;

@Autowired
    	public JdbcAccountRepository(JdbcTemplate jdbcTemplate, PasswordEncoder passwordEncoder, AccountMapper accountMapper) {
    		this.jdbcTemplate = jdbcTemplate;
    		this.passwordEncoder = passwordEncoder;
    		this.accountMapper = accountMapper;
    	}
    AccountMapper
    Code:
    @Component
    public class AccountMapper implements RowMapper<Account> {

private final PictureUrlMapper pictureUrlMapper;

private final UriTemplate profileUrlTemplate;

@Inject
    	public AccountMapper(FileStorage pictureStorage,
    			@Value("#{environment['application.url']}/members/{profileKey}") String profileUrlTemplate) {
    		this(new PictureUrlMapper(new PictureUrlFactory(pictureStorage), PictureSize.SMALL), profileUrlTemplate);
    	}
    LocalFileStorage:
    Code:
    public class LocalFileStorage implements FileStorage {

private final String storageUrl;

private final File storageDirectory;

private boolean deleteOnExit;

public LocalFileStorage(String storageUrl, Resource storageDirectory) {
    		this.storageUrl = storageUrl;
    		try {
    			this.storageDirectory = storageDirectory.getFile();
    			this.storageDirectory.deleteOnExit();
    			this.storageDirectory.createNewFile();
    		} catch (IOException e) {
    			throw new RuntimeException(e);
    		}
    	}
    ComponentConfig
    Code:
    @Configuration
    @ComponentScan(basePackages = "com.studentsocialhealth.youarefine", excludeFilters = { @Filter(Configuration.class) })
    public class ComponentConfig {

@Configuration
    	@Profile("embedded")
    	@PropertySource("classpath:com/studentsocialhealth/youarefine/config/embedded.properties")
    	static class Embedded {
    	}

@Configuration
    	@Profile("standard")
    	@PropertySource("classpath:application.properties")
    	static class Standard {
    	}
    }
    Here are the condensed errors from STS console during startup of TC Server Dev Ed 2.6:
    Code:
    ERROR: org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader - Context initialization failed
    org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'jdbcAccountRepository' defined in file [/Users/jpgaber/Applications/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.6.1.RELEASE/spring-insight-instance/wtpwebapps/StudentSocialHealth/WEB-INF/classes/com/studentsocialhealth/youarefine/dal/repositories/jdbc/JdbcAccountRepository.class]: 
    Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 2 of type [com.studentsocialhealth.youarefine.dal.rowmappers.AccountMapper]: : 
    Error creating bean with name 'accountMapper' defined in file [/Users/jpgaber/Applications/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.6.1.RELEASE/spring-insight-instance/wtpwebapps/StudentSocialHealth/WEB-INF/classes/com/studentsocialhealth/youarefine/dal/rowmappers/AccountMapper.class]: 
    Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.studentsocialhealth.youarefine.dal.datastore.FileStorage]: : 
    No matching bean of type [com.studentsocialhealth.youarefine.dal.datastore.FileStorage] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: 
    No matching bean of type [com.studentsocialhealth.youarefine.dal.datastore.FileStorage] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: 
    Error creating bean with name 'accountMapper' defined in file [/Users/jpgaber/Applications/springsource/vfabric-tc-server-developer-2.6.1.RELEASE/spring-insight-instance/wtpwebapps/StudentSocialHealth/WEB-INF/classes/com/studentsocialhealth/youarefine/dal/rowmappers/AccountMapper.class]: 
    Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.studentsocialhealth.youarefine.dal.datastore.FileStorage]: : 
    No matching bean of type [com.studentsocialhealth.youarefine.dal.datastore.FileStorage] found for dependency: 
    expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: 
    No matching bean of type [com.studentsocialhealth.youarefine.dal.datastore.FileStorage] found for dependency: 
    expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {}
    I also have the following errors in the same output:
    Code:
    Dec 19, 2011 7:14:46 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
    SEVERE: Error listenerStart
    Dec 19, 2011 7:14:46 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
    SEVERE: Context [/StudentSocialHealth] startup failed due to previous errors
    Dec 19, 2011 7:14:46 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
    INFO: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext
    Dec 19, 2011 7:14:46 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
    SEVERE: The web application [/StudentSocialHealth] registered the JDBC driver [org.h2.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
    Dec 19, 2011 7:14:46 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
    SEVERE: The web application [/StudentSocialHealth] appears to have started a thread named [traceCreatingExecutor-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
    Last edited by solarch; Dec 19th, 2011, 07:49 AM.

The errors say you haven't defined a FileStorage bean. You have no marker annotation on the FileStorage class, so it's not going to create a bean of that type.

Comment

Thanks, I knew that was what it was saying, but I missed copying one of the config files from Greenhouse

Comment

Working...
      X