X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I download AbstractBufferingClientHttpRequest.jar

Where can I download org.springframework.http.client.AbstractBufferingC lientHttpRequest.jar

I am trying to get a simple application running that connects to Twitter and pulls out the timeline, but i am failing in the basic stuff. I am using Spring-Social to do that and the documentation says that this code should work in creating a connection:

Code:
    TwitterConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new TwitterConnectionFactory("consumerKey", "consumerSecret");
    OAuth1Operations oauth1Operations = connectionFactory.getOAuth1Operations();
    String requestToken = oauth1Operations.fetchRequestToken("callbackUrl");
    String authorizeUrl = oauth1Operations.buildAuthorizeUrl(requestToken, OAuth1Parameters.NONE);
    response.sendRedirect(authorizeUrl);
    // when the provider callback is received with the oauth_token and oauth_verifier parameters:
    OAuthToken accessToken = oauth1Operations.exchangeForAccessToken(new AuthorizedRequestToken(oauthToken, oauthVerifier));
    Connection<TwitterApi> connection = connectionFactory.createConnection(accessToken);
    However, when I run it in debug, when it hits the third line it throws a class "AbstractBufferingClientHttpRequest" not found exception. I have included the "org.springframework.http.client.AbstractClientHtt pRequest.class" , but I need the one with the extra 'Buffered' word and I can't find it anywhere. pls help.

The class you're looking for is in the spring-web.jar, but it only exists from version 3.0.6 on. My guess is that you're using a prior version of Spring (maybe 3.0.5 since it's the stable release?). If you really need that class then upgrade to at least 3.0.6.

Comment

thanks. I just learned about the difference between the milestone version and release version.

Comment

Working...
      X