X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• datasource creation prob

I am traying to set datasource in my bean class using context .xml iam getting folloving eception plz help

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'Template' defined in class path resource [com/carrefour/fr/portail/carburant/ejb-application-context.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateExcep tion; nested PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
    PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationExceptio n: Property 'dataSource' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(Abs tractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1361)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:1086)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(Abstrac

Pleaes use [ code][/code ] tags when posting code/stacktraces/xml...

I suggest reading the stacktrace, you are missing a jar file, commons-logging to be specific...

Comment

I see you posted the same question over and over (and related questions). I suggest using maven or ant/ivy to manage your dependencies, saves you a lot of headaches searching for the dependencies needed.

Comment

Working...
      X