Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Session Managment In Spring

Hi To all
    I want to know is possible to have some thing like SessionBean in Spring. In our project we need to have a session but not a HTTPSession. We want to implement SSO Single sign on Service and Session in Spring.
    If anybody has information about this way please let me know about that.
    ?????

have you looked at Acegi framework for SSO?

Comment

Originally posted by costin
      Why isn`t this part of the Spring core? And can this be used for all middleware? And what about clustering (replication). Although in most cases it is better to use a stateless service, there are cases where a statefull service is required. This is a weakspot of Spring and this issue should be resolved.
      Last edited by Alarmnummer; Oct 30th, 2005, 10:14 AM.

Comment

SSO and session managment

Originally posted by costin
        Ans: I think i should look in the Acegi framework for sso, but still now I've problem about session managment, I've decide to create a new session manager for my work, and I hope that's could be the way.

Comment

Why isn`t this part of the Spring core? And can this be used for all middleware? And what about clustering (replication). Although in most cases it is better to use a stateless service, there are cases where a statefull service is required. This is a weakspot of Spring and this issue should be resolved.
          It's part of Spring - being part of the core or not it's not important to me. As for the rest of the questions I think you'd better to talk with the Spring team members

Comment

Working...
          X