Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigate spring context import structure

Hello,

My project has a huge depedencies to other projects in my company.
    And my spring configuration file (which contains bean definitions) imports spring configurations of some projects. Those projects in turn imports other projects. Thus, I have such a tree of tree spring configuration which imports each other (actually it can be a graph).

My question is: Given the name of one spring bean, is there any quick way to search for the configuration file which contains the declaration of that bean.

SpringSuiteTools allows me to search if I open all of my dependency project in my workspace (including transitive imported project) . However, it's not always possible to import other project to my workspace due to company policy. Besides, if i imports all of them, I have to import a large number of projects and it starts to make my computer very slows.

Thank you in advance

Ball

Those projects in turn imports other projects. Thus, I have such a tree of tree spring configuration which imports each other (actually it can be a graph).
    OK, a huge amount of dependencies among them

However, it's not always possible to import other project to my workspace due to company policy.
    But with this restriction you are not able to work correctly, I am afraid you can't, since missing part exists and then they would do not referenced by STS

Besides, if i imports all of them, I have to import a large number of projects and it starts to make my computer very slows.
    Try to do this same question for this part on SpringSource Tool Suite section, perhaps some tips about performance you could get

Comment

Working...
    X