X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems in Bean Injection

Hi I am deploying one spring application as ear file in Jboss App server .

one of my deployed application java class is creating an instance of another java class which is part of another jar file. I have added the jar file into my application classpath, this is working fine. The java class file which is inside the jar file which i am instanciting in my application is using 2 different spring bean xml files . while i am trying to instatiate the java class from my application , even if i am importing those 2 bean xml inside the jar file into my application context to load , and i could see those 2 xml files are loading .
    but there is a problem again , these XML file inturn importing some other xml file inside the same jar . which i am failing to load .

i mean there are some beans inside the other xml actually failing to load the bean and finally in my application while i am trying to instantiate the java class in my jboss apps and running, its not getting instantiated but throwing NullPointer exception . is there any work around to load these beans ?
    if any one has faced similair problems and able to solve please reply me back , its bit urjent ..
Working...
X