Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sats in bat-file

I need this:

How can i build the program?
    Last edited by Rosetta; Mar 26th, 2011, 02:14 AM.

I'm not sure you're really need Spring Batch to do that. There's not much IO involved here, but the framework could bring monitoring and restartability for example. What would be the number of files to copy from one folder to the other?

Comment

[QUOTE=arno;353188]I'm not sure you're really need Spring Batch to do that. There's not much IO involved here, but the framework could bring monitoring and restartability for example. What would be the number of files to copy from one folder to the other?[/QUO
      Is it complicated?
      Last edited by Rosetta; Mar 26th, 2011, 02:15 AM.

Comment

What do you mean by "Not much I/O"?
        I meant reading/writing data from/to some large files for example.

Spring Batch can help in your case, but not with bat files. You'll need to write some Java code. The Windows scheduler could call bat files that would themselves trigger a Spring Batch job. This job would handle the copy.

Comment

Originally posted by arno View Post
          I meant reading/writing data from/to some large files for example.

Spring Batch can help in your case, but not with bat files. You'll need to write some Java code. The Windows scheduler could call bat files that would themselves trigger a Spring Batch job. This job would handle the copy.
          I dont know what Spring Batch is. What should i have on java code and what in the bat-file? Do have an exampel code that i can see?

Comment

Spring Batch is a Java-based batch processing framework. You're actually on the Spring Batch forum. For examples, you can start from the web page of the framework: http://static.springsource.org/spring-batch/

Comment

Originally posted by arno View Post
              Spring Batch is a Java-based batch processing framework. You're actually on the Spring Batch forum. For examples, you can start from the web page of the framework: http://static.springsource.org/spring-batch/
              Do you mean that df in this forum?
              Last edited by Rosetta; Mar 26th, 2011, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta View Post
                Do you mean that df in this forum?
                Rosetta, what is df?

This forum is dedicated to Spring Batch framework. If you have a question, specific to this framework, you are welcome to ask it.

If you want to ask the community about how Spring Batch framework can help you to automate build process, you need to describe what you want to build, what tools you want to use for the build, the environment, your requirements, etc.

Comment

Working...
                X