X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot autowired job from web container

First of all, thank you for such awesome product and if my question is redundant please link me to an good answer and I apologize.

I am trying to launch a job from web container(using Spring Batch Admin) like it is here:

http://static.springsource.org/sprin...omWebContainer

I have put my own job file in src/main/resources/spring/batch/jobs/*.xml and in order for the dataSource, jobRepository, job launcher, etc. to get loaded in the bean lifecycle, I copy and paste the file simple-job-launcher-context.xml from the example and put it in src/main/resources/spring/batch/bootstrap/manager/simple-job-launcher-context.xml

However, I have a problem autowired my job in the controller.
    2011-02-16 16:26:36,622 ERROR [org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet] - <Context initialization failed>
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'defaultAnnotationHandlerMapping' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/workspace-api-proven-direct/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp1/wtpwebapps/api-proven-direct/WEB-INF/lib/spring-batch-admin-resources-1.2.0.RELEASE.jar!/META-INF/spring/batch/servlet/resources/resources-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'jobLauncherController': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Could not autowire field: org.springframework.batch.core.Job com.pictage.provendirect.web.JobLauncherController .job; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefini tionException: No matching bean of type [org.springframework.batch.core.Job] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Aut owired(required=true), @org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qual ifier(value=orderStatus)}

Here is my controller, verbatim to the example:

Code:
    @Controller
    public class JobLauncherController {

@Autowired
        JobLauncher jobLauncher; 

@Autowired
        @Qualifier("orderStatus")
        Job job; 

@RequestMapping("/jobLauncher.html")
        public void handle() throws Exception{
    	jobLauncher.run(job, new JobParameters()); 
        }
    }
    Before I added the controller, I can launch Spring Batch Admin with my custom job file as shown here:

2011-02-16 16:26:34,680 INFO [org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefin itionReader] - <Loading XML bean definitions from file [C:\workspace-api-proven-direct\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.c ore\tmp1\wtpwebapps\api-proven-direct\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\spring\batch\jobs\pdorderJob.xml]>

2011-02-16 16:26:34,772 INFO [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory] - <Overriding bean definition for bean 'pdorderJob': replacing [Generic bean: class [org.springframework.batch.core.configuration.xml.S impleFlowFactoryBean]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null] with [Generic bean: class [org.springframework.batch.core.configuration.xml.J obParserJobFactoryBean]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null]>

2011-02-16 16:26:34,811 INFO [org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory] - <Overriding bean definition for bean 'orderStatus': replacing [Generic bean: class [org.springframework.batch.core.configuration.xml.S impleFlowFactoryBean]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null] with [Generic bean: class [org.springframework.batch.core.configuration.xml.J obParserJobFactoryBean]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null]>
    1. Why doesn't my jobs available in the web context?
    2. My plan is to hook my controller to run my job periodically using the Spring 3.0 scheduler like here: http://blog.springsource.com/2010/01...in-spring-3-0/
    Would that work?

Any help would be appreciated!!

having the same issue, did you come right?

Comment

Working...
    X