Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing the Step Data to StepExecutionListner

Hi,

I have batch application , which reads the data from one data source and replicates the data in target end. upon successful replication I need to update the flag in source table . I am using the spring batch . while replicating the data , if the data is found invalid I need to log into the differnt file at the end of successful step completion.

<batch:job id="jobReplication" >
    <batch:step id="replicationStep" >
    <batch:tasklet>
    <batch:chunk reader="sourceReader" processor="dataProcessor"
    writer="compositeWriter" commit-interval="5" >
    </batch:chunk>
    </batch:tasklet>
    </batch:step>

</batch:job>

Here I am processing the 5 records each time as a chunk and commiting the 5 records. After reading before sending to the writter I am processing the data with the help of processor. At the successful or failure invocation of step chunk data , i want to take that data and write to the file. How can I do that ? from the docs I understood that it can be done with StepExceution Lister.

Here I am doing the replication within a single step with chunks. lets say if I have 100 records in data base , everytime i am getting the 5 records and processing those 5 records and continuing. if there is any error , i am existing the btach. Upon the succefful replication of chunk data i want to take that processed chunk data and write it.

Thanks

Hi, any one can suggesthere ?

Comment

Your config already suggests that the writer is a composite. That's how I would tackle it. Or use an ItemWriteListener if the feature is cross cutting (needed in more than one step).

Comment

Working...
      X