• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re

I don't understand.
    Can you explain more ?

Comment

Should I create two file proprties ( html-resources-fr.properties and html-resources-en.properties?) ?

Comment

Just google Spring MessageSource. It's a standard feature in Spring MVC.

Comment

Re

Hello,
          Thank you for your help
          =)

Comment

transaction management in Spring batch frame work

hello

is it possible to make transaction management (some business rules are inside the transaction) so is it possible the Transaction handling in the spring batch frame work. plz suggest me .

thx
            KK

Comment

Was anybody able to make "Spring Batch Admin 1.2.0" working in non root context like '/batch'?

I added "${servletPath}/" in ".../html/standard.ftl", ".../html/header.ftl", ".../html/navigation.ftl" but web application is still broken.

Comment

Thanks !
                The tool is really useful. After a few hiccups related to maven dependencies and poms i finally managed to integrate spring batch admin with my own db schema and launch jobs via spring integration.

Comment

If you can be more specific than "broken" we can add some issues to be resolved in 1.2.1. Raise a ticket in JIRA if you can provide more detail.

Comment

Actually suggestion from post #6 in this thread worked.

My problem was that I had by mistake 2 "resourceService" beans. The one without property "servletPath" was overriding another one with defined "servletPath".

Till you get release 1.2.1 it could be useful to update User Guide Customization

Thank you.

Comment

Not using JobExplorer and JobOperator

Hi,
                      I'm looking at the code for spring-batch-admin-manager-1.2.0.RELEASE with a view to roll my own.

I noticed that this project does not use the JobExplorer and JobOperator in the SimpleJobService implementation. Instead it accesses the DAOs directly. What is the reason for that?

What is the recommended approach if I have to write an app that examines running jobs and allows my users to restart/stop those jobs?
                      Why can I not inject the JobExplorer and JobOperator directly into my service?

Thanks!

Comment

JopbExplorer and JobOperator are fine if they suit your purpose. Or you could use the JobService. JobService has to deal with pagination, which I think is the main reason for direct DAO access. It also has some higher-level conventions about distinguishing between a restart and a new execution when launching.

Comment

Working...
                        X