Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Parallel processing of a single item with composite processors Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parallel processing of a single item with composite processors

Hello All,
    This requirement might sound a little unusual but my scenario is like this - I have multiple items, each of which has to go through multiple checks which are mutually exclusive and write output to multiple files.

Each item -> multiple item processors (independent) -> write output to individual files.

I'm currently trying to use a composite item processor for the same with each of the processing happening in a separate item processor implementation. I'm just wondering if the different ItemProcessors can be made to work in parallel From the API docs, it is my understanding that all these processors are sequential. I'm open to using any alternative ways as well.

P.S: I'm a total newbie to Spring Batch and hence might not be aware of certain default constructs. Just a pointer in the right direction would be greatly helpful.

-Venk

It looks like I need to implement a custom CompositeItemProcessor which invokes it's delegates in parallel. Please let me know if there are better ways.

-Venk

Comment

I am having the same problem now.

Can you put an example of how you configured your job to run these processors in parallel? I searched on the internet for several days and I couldn't find any examples....

Do you have in your configuration for each processor a separate writer which "belongs" only to that processor?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X