Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
MessageTimeoutException: failed to receive JMS response within timeout of: 5000ms Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MessageTimeoutException: failed to receive JMS response within timeout of: 5000ms

I have a spring batch job that has 3 steps. Every step invoking a service using jms. I am using spring integration version 1.0.4.RELEASE. I am attaching configuration for the channel and gateway.
    I am getting the following exception randomly with different services:

DEBUG [org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageLis tenerContainer#0-3][2010-11-04 09:42:55,290] - Truncating long messa
    ge before update of StepExecution, original message is: org.springframework.batch.retry.RetryException: Non-skippable excepti
    on in recoverer while processing; nested exception is org.springframework.integration.message.MessageTimeoutException: failed
    to receive JMS response within timeout of: 5000ms
    at
    org.springframework.batch.core.step.item.FaultTole rantChunkProcessor$2.recover(FaultTolerantChunkPro cessor.java:27
    8)

I can't tell from the partial stack trace, but this seems like a timeout in Spring Integration or Spring JMS, not Spring Batch. Can you provide some more detail, or try a post in the integration forum?

Comment

Working...
    X