X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Batch Admin - svn build

UPDATE: I also pulled from git per the README, same deal. I saw a reference to the repos for the bundlor on another thread, but I notive that the browsing doesn't work (http://s3browse.com/explore/reposito...source.bundlor). I think that the plugin repos for bundlor in the admin-parent pom must be wrong.

Hi. I checked out all of https://src.springframework.org/svn/...h-admin/trunk/ and attempted to do
    Code:
    mvn install
    on the top-level pom. I get some errors finding bundlor, whatever that is. Any suggestions for how to get past this would be appreciated.

/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_17_x64/jre/bin/java -Dclassworlds.conf=/usr/share/apache-maven-2.1.0/bin/m2.conf -Dmaven.home=/usr/share/apache-maven-2.1.0 -Didea.launcher.port=7539 -Didea.launcher.bin.path=/usr/local/idea-IU-95.429/bin -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -classpath /usr/share/apache-maven-2.1.0/boot/classworlds-1.1.jar:/usr/local/idea-IU-95.429/lib/idea_rt.jar com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher --no-plugin-registry --fail-fast --no-plugin-updates --strict-checksums --update-snapshots -f /home/jtroxel/dev/svn/spring-batch-admin/pom.xml install -P central,milestone
    + Enabling strict checksum verification on all artifact downloads.
    [INFO] Scanning for projects...
    [INFO] Reactor build order:
    [INFO] Spring Batch Admin Parent
    [INFO] Resources
    [INFO] Spring Batch Integration
    [INFO] Manager
    [INFO] Web Sample
    [INFO] Spring Batch Admin
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [INFO] Building Spring Batch Admin Parent
    [INFO] task-segment: [install]
    [INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
    [INFO] [install:install]
    [INFO] Installing /home/jtroxel/dev/svn/spring-batch-admin/spring-batch-admin-parent/target/pom-transformed.xml to /home/jtroxel/.m2/repository/org/springframework/batch/spring-batch-admin-parent/1.1.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT/spring-batch-admin-parent-1.1.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT.pom
    [INFO] Building Resources
    [INFO] task-segment: [install]
    [INFO] artifact com.springsource.bundlor:com.springsource.bundlor. maven: checking for updates from rearden
    [INFO] artifact com.springsource.bundlor:com.springsource.bundlor. maven: checking for updates from spring-releases
    [INFO] artifact com.springsource.bundlor:com.springsource.bundlor. maven: checking for updates from central
    [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
    [INFO] The plugin 'com.springsource.bundlor:com.springsource.bundlor .maven' does not exist or no valid version could be found
    Last edited by jtroxel; Nov 3rd, 2010, 12:58 PM.

Apologies for that. Bundlor is in the EBR repository, but not in the Maven Central format one (which has a URL like the one you posted, but isn't browseable because it's in S3). You can browse both repositories at https://s3browse.springsource.com/browse. I just added it to the POM if you want to just fetch from git and try again.

Comment

Hmmm. I wiped out the directory and re-did
      Code:
      git clone git://git.springsource.org/spring-batch/spring-batch-admin.git
      Code:
       $ cd spring-batch-admin
      $ mvn install
      ....CHOP....
      Code:
      [INFO] Building Spring Batch Admin Parent

[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
      [INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
      [INFO] [install:install]

[INFO] Installing /home/jtroxel/dev/git/sba_trunk/spring-batch-admin/spring-batch-admin-parent/target/pom-transformed.xml to /home/jtroxel/.m2/repository/org/springframework/batch/spring-batch-admin-parent/1.1.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT/spring-batch-admin-parent-1.1.0.BUILD-SNAPSHOT.pom
      [INFO] Building Resources
      [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
      [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
      [INFO] The plugin 'com.springsource.bundlor:com.springsource.bundlor.maven' does not exist or no valid version could be found

Comment

You see this in the parent pom?

Code:
        <repository>
        	<id>spring-ebr</id>
        	<name>Spring Enterprise Bundle Repository</name>
        	<url>http://s3.amazonaws.com/repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/release/</url>
        </repository>
        Maybe it needs to be a <pluginRepository/>? Try that and if it works I'll add that instead.

Comment

Working...
        X