Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
lineseparator doesnot separate the line while writing the file in unix environment Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lineseparator doesnot separate the line while writing the file in unix environment

I am writing one text file using FlatFileItemWriter class.
    File is generated but it doesnot separate the data with new line character in Unix environment.

I have not configured the lineSeparator in xml, so by default It should take system line separator.

FlatFileItemWriter generating file with new line character in windows environment but it generates file in one line only with square character instead of new line in unix environment.

Please suggest asap that what should be the issue

It works for me (and everyone else I think) so maybe there is some weirdness about the way your JRE is installed? Anyway you can override the default line separator by injecting a new value into the writer.

Comment

Thanks. I did the same thing.
      Issue is that text file is created in unix environment and I tried to access that created file in IE at windows platform.In windows, /n is not recognized so it read as garbage character and square box is displayed in text file.
      so I override lineseparator in xml so now it showing proper.

Again thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X