Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error using TaskletStep

Hi All,

I am using the below entries in the application context.

<batch:job id="buildJob" job-repository="jobRepository" restartable="true">
    <batch:step id="callBuildProc">
    <batch:tasklet ref="buildProductTasklet"/>
    </batch:step>
    </batch:job>

If i use the ref attribute in the tasklet tag i am gettin the below error.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.CustomEd itorConfigurer': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.ConversionNotSupportedEx ception: Failed to convert property value of type 'java.util.LinkedHashMap' to required type 'java.util.Map' for property 'customEditors'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type [java.lang.Class] to required type [java.lang.String] for property 'customEditors[org.springframework.batch.item.file.transform.Rang e[]]': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAu towireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract AutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAuto wireCapableBeanFactory.java:450)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.Abstract BeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:2 89)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultS ingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingleton BeanRegistry.java:222)

Can anybody please help
Working...
X