Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitoring Batch Job

Hi All,
    I would like to know how could we find the batch job is running. Let me be clear with my question.
    I had developed a batch job jar file consisting of three different jobs firing at different instances of time. So the entire jar would be executable through a batch file or a double click on the jar file as it contains a main clas for AbstractApplicationContext loading.
    So all in all this is not going to reside in any application or web server by any means due to some problems with them.
    Atlast its going to be a standalone executable jar file.
    So I need to give a url to one of propreitary applications which would hit the same for checking the runtime of the application.
    So I thought of a process,
    if I create a spring mvc application with new joboperator instance and query all the executions of the joboperator object, so i would get a long value assuming to be a running of the applicatons.But scenario would be if at some instance where all jobs are completed and the url is being hit, it would return 0 which should be a failure for the querying application eventhough our jar file is running with jobs.
    Hope I am clear with my question. Request any of your ideas on the same.

Thanks
    Kishore

Maybe this is something for you:
    http://blog.springsource.com/2009/11...g-batch-admin/

Comment

Working...
    X