X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor for Spring batch

Do we have plan to develop a generic monitoring/ control (start + stop) web front end for spring batch?

Or any recommendations how to go about?

If you write one, you can make use of the JobOperator and JobExplorer classes that are provided by Spring Batch. They should offer many of the methods you'll need to monitor and control jobs.

Comment

Yes, I am almost done with web based batch admin monitor. It will be available for download pretty soon. It is in testing phase and once the testing is done, I will post the URL and other information with respect to the tool.

Regards,
      Vigil

Comment

Hi Vigil,
        We urgently need a web based batch monitor/control tool. What we were gonna do was starting from scratch. But i've seen your comment and thought that we could also make some contribution to your work if you share it. We have one extra prerequisite in this tool which is monitoring/controlling quartz jobs as well.

thanks

mahmut

Comment

In case you haven't heard, Spring Batch Admin is on the launchpad for 1.0.0M1. I just need to write a blog. The code is actually already released and deployed, but I want to announce it properly as well.

Comment

Working...
          X