Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tool for administration/management jobs

Dear Members

I dont know if this ( I saw in SpringSource Tool Suite page, but it seems that is only for development purposes)

If I have a good amount of jobs running and maybe I would know that can take many hours, exists a tool to see the status of each job? something like JMX or Terracotta administrator (in the sentide administration/management approach)?

I dont know if only consult the db manager is the unique way

Thanks in advanced

I am working on a Batch Admin Console, and it will eventually probably ship with STS for developer / personal use, and be backed by a full commercial product for large-scale installations. No definite timeline at present, but come to SpringOne in New Orleans and you might see something.

Comment

Thanks Dave for the reply

I am working on a Batch Admin Console, and it will eventually probably ship with STS for developer / personal use,
      Sounds good

and be backed by a full commercial product for large-scale installations.
      I hope see this in community version if is possible

No definite timeline at present
      I see.

but come to SpringOne in New Orleans and you might see something.
      thanks for the suggestion, I would be really happy to be there, but I live in southamerica right now

Comment

FWIW .. we have something like that developed here.

There are quite a few good inroads already there. We just pull to get all the executions to stop them. Then some similair items to get stats as well and to restart items that are in a status that can be retarded.

Comment

Working...
        X