X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Batch 2.0.0.RC2 Released

Spring Batch 2.0.0.RC2 is now available. See the Spring Batch downloads page for more information (http://static.springframework.org/sp...downloads.html) - there is the usual .zip download and also Maven artifacts in S3 (in SpringSource and Maven Central flavours).

There are no new features in RC2 compared to RC1. Again we did a lot of work on the documentation, and changed the XML namespace slightly. There are some performance improvements for single-threaded restartable steps with skips (a common use case).

The XML schema is deployed on the public website, so validation and auto-completion features should work now in your XML editor. The latest Spring IDE has Batch namespace features but uses an older version: if you want to upgrade, copy the Spring Batch Core jar over the top of the existing one in the eclipse/plugins directory and restart Eclipse with -clean.

We hope this is the last milestone before the final release, but that all depends on feedback from the community.

Congrats Guys, and thanks for all the hard work in providing a great framework!

Comment

I have been following this forum for more than a year now and you guys as a team made a GREAT progress!! Congratulations on your work and wish you all very good luck in your future endeavors.

Comment

RC1 had a critical bug that was forcing me to use snapshots for development. Initial unit testing is showing that RC2 passes so now I have an excellent batch platform that is bug free. Thank's to the spring-batch team, this platform has made my life so much easier.

Comment

Working...
        X