Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
sheduling multiple instance of same job gives error during INSERT into BATCH_JOB_EXEC Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sheduling multiple instance of same job gives error during INSERT into BATCH_JOB_EXEC

Hi,

I am trying to schedule multiple instance of a job at the same time using a quartz scheduler each instance differs from each other through use of job parameters like current time ,and job id..
    However when these execute i get a "can't serialize access for this transaction" error for the transaction INSERT into BATCH_JOB_EXECUTION.
    Is there a work around for this.
    The scenario i am working on is that i have a number of job each calling a different proc but having the same steps. i have diff job ids for each proc.
    So i want to schedule multiple instances of the same job and pass diff job ids are parameters.

Thanks,
    earthbreakers.

You will find many posts in this forum with the same issue, and most of the time the solution has been to tweak the transaction ISOLATION_LEVEL used by the JobRepository to create a new execution. There is a property to set in the FactoryBean for this purpose, and a section in the User Guide which describes what and why.

You could also look at wrapping the JobLauncher in a RetryOperationsInterceptor and just retrying that operation if it fails.

Comment

Working...
    X