Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ batch ] several context

Hello,

I am using Spring batch, to create job thread that using ejb local interface. I create this ejb connection with spring Ioc(Jndi.properties). I have four ejb deployed in different servers. How to load different spring context (4 Jndi.properties = placeholder) using spring batch item to have different ejb connection?

Thanks

It's not very clear what you have done and what you intend to do? You are launching a job via an EJB service? Or the EJB is implementing batch application logic (Item*)? What is it about JNDI that you need help with?

Comment

The item used Ejb interface. I have using spring rmi to crete a connexion to an ejb. The bean ejb is declared in a spring conf xml, using a jndi properties.

How to have ten jndi.properties (10 url deployed ejb), and each job load on context? Is it possible that the job change the context bean lod?

Thanks

Comment

I'm still not really sure what you want to do. Your EJB wants to launch a Job? In that case I would recommend a static parent ApplicationContext with the JobLauncher and any infrastructure needed, and then you can create a new child context with the Job configuration. But for all I know you are trying to do something completely different. Maybe if you post some config code (remember to use code tags)?

Comment

Working...
        X