Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Items Read

Hi ,

I have multiple flat files . My requirement is to read all files and write it to DB at a time(parallelly with Threads) or parallel Processing of multiple items from a file . Is there any provision to do like that with threads? If so Please let me know. It is very urgent
    Last edited by bcaramu; Nov 3rd, 2008, 08:45 AM.

Personally, using 1.x I would wrap the JobLauncher and asynchronously launch a job per file, using the file name as a JobParameter for each of the runs.

Comment

I am using SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor and am giving files like d:\data\*.txt . Here it is just creating one more new thread and executing files sequentially.

Comment

I am using SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor and am giving files like d:\data\*.txt
        I'm not sure I fully understand, is the asterisk in the above meant to mean that each one has a different file name, or were you actually passing through the *?

Have you set a throttle limit accidentally ( it defaults to unlimited)

Comment

Originally posted by lucasward View Post
          I'm not sure I fully understand, is the asterisk in the above meant to mean that each one has a different file name, or were you actually passing through the *?

Have you set a throttle limit accidentally ( it defaults to unlimited)
          I Did not set throttle limit. ResourceLocater class is taking care about multiple file from *.txt. But I want to process morethan 1 file at a execution

Comment

Working...
          X