Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
how can I do if I need to do some other jobs after step transaction rollback Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can I do if I need to do some other jobs after step transaction rollback

Hello, I have a question to consult every experts. How can I do if I need to do some other jobs after step transaction rollback?

Perhaps you could provide some more details as to what you're trying to do after a step rollback. Are you trying to log out some information?

Comment

may be I need to mark a flag or trigger other programs to finish the clear jobs.
      Then how can I do?

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'm still unclear as to what you're trying to accomplish. We really need more details.

Comment

Following is my program, I set the commitInterval in the configuration file, and the spring batch framework will commit my data to db automatically. And if the framework roll back , I want to trigger another program in the close method to do some clear jobs. But I don't know how to verify if the transaction is rollback.

public class DBProcessItemWriter implements ItemWriter, ItemStream, InitializingBean {
          private ProductDao productDao;

public void write(Object item) throws Exception {
          Product product=new Product();
          product.setProductNumber(item.getProductNum());
          product.setLastUpdateTime(new Date());
          productDao.persist(product);
          }

public void close(ExecutionContext executionContext) throws ItemStreamException {
          if(transaction commit normally){
          clear the temp data;
          }else{
          trigger another program;
          }

}
          }

Comment

You could use a StepExecutionListener (just implement that interface as well). The on error callback gives you the failure case, and the success case is just to move on to the next step.

Comment

Sorry, can you give me a sample for this approach?

Comment

http://static.springframework.org/sp...n.html#d0e4202

Comment

Working...
                X