Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AbstractValidatingBatchLauncherTests

Hi All.

With AbstractValidatingBatchLauncherTests we could launch a job one time. I'ts there a "standard" way to launch multiple times the same job with different parameters (different files) in a junit (without writing a class for each file) ?
    I need to test a job with a set of files to check I'm verifiyng correctly the consistency of those files: different files -> different validatePostonditions()

TIA,
    Nico.

I also have a question related to AbstractValidatingBatchLauncherTest. I have units tests around all the parts I wrote and I figured that one AbstractValidatingBatchLauncherTest with a validatePostCondition would be
    simple way to see if I know how to wire it all up. Since one thing I want to know is whether the right count made it in and then out of the job, I thought to find the
    execution environment and find some appropriate recorded parameters.

Thus, is there a way to get the executionEnvironment when in a AbstractValidatingBatchLauncherTest (without adding a JobExecutioner) or
    alternatively is there a different way to run an entire job from an xml configuartion in a Unit test and then see the executionEnvironment?

-P

Comment

Working...
    X