Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Is Spring batch can be integrated with spring framework with one application context Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Spring batch can be integrated with spring framework with one application context

We have used Spring Batch for our application and I have integrated with the core application but kept all the spring batch configurations files separately and placed them in class path.I have tried to merge those files with the application context xml that we have used for the whole application and got some issues.Do anyone has any sample file that merges both application confugration and batch configuration(Simple-cntainer-definition.xml) in one file.Will that be possible at all?And In Spring batch will that be possible to deal clustering automatically or do we need to write our own code to do so.

Your responses whould be highly appreciated.

The configuration for the samples is just that: a sample. You can use it or adapt it as you see fit. You aren't really very clear on what problems you are experiencing, but there should be not problem copying the relevant bean definitions from simple-job-launcher-context.xml (I assume you are using an old version from the name you are using) to another application context.

As far as clustering goes, I am really not sure what you mean at all. What is it that you need to do, and what do you think Spring Batch could help you with? (Bear in mind that 1.0.0 is targeted at single VM usage, although there are people on the forum using Spring Batch in various configurations with multiple processes, so it isn't by any means impossible.)

Comment

Working...
    X