Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Batch 1.0.0.FINAL Released

All,

Spring Batch 1.0.0.FINAL is available via the s3 repository (browse at http://s3browse.com/explore/maven.sp...ramework/batch). See the Spring Batch downloads page for more information (http://static.springframework.org/spring-batch).

There are no significant high-level changes since rc1, except some updates to the reference documentation. The main functional changes were that retry and skip can now be used in the same step, and there are some extra configuration options for fatal exceptions in the step factory beans.

Enjoy! And keep the feedback coming in.

Dave.

yeepeee

Thanks alot for this framework.
    We will have almost 20 batches in production by year's end.

Gérard

Comment

Congratulations Spring Batch team! Thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

Really interesting 1.0.0-FINAL version ! Congratulations once more !

On a side note : when can we expect configuration namespaces ? Didn't see them.

Comment

There's half a namespace in the sandbox in SVN. When we started implementing it we found that the range of usages of all the different options of steps was so wide that it wasn't really helping very much. Probably we will re-visit for 1.1 or 2.0.

Comment

Thanks a lot

This save me at least 70% of trouble in my batch subsystem of the new project I am currently involved... Thanks God that Spring Batch appear just in time!

Comment

Awesome work guys. I am using this framework (in conjunction with GridGain) to massively grid our data loading architecture.

Kudos!

Franz Garsombke

Comment

Hai,

Its works fine with JDeveloper also.. Very happy

Thanks a lot. My project is going to start with this Final release.

Thanks

Vaswin

Comment

Thanks

Thanks a lot for this excellent work and for your disponibility and reactivity to solve bugs and to answer questions.
                  The documentation is now complete and usable to develop with spring batch, Spring batch is now more simple and clear for me.

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

Working...
                    X