X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I doing right

I gone through site and I ran the sample as below . Please forgive and suggest me if anything is wrong.

1. from proj root direct from command line- mvn test
    2.mvn eclipse:eclipse
    3. In eclipse- window---> preferences. I set M2_Repo(Repository path).
    4.Configured external tool. set location and working dire etc etc...
    5. from src/main/java I ran junit test. It works fine.

What I need to do next. Is everything correct or I need to change. I also want to run how to run each and every individual sample file and for output where should I check.

Thanks in advance.

You've done everything correct, we use junit to launch or samples just because it's easy and portable. It's also what most developers will want to do until they need to test running the job in a production environment. The output for most files is specific to each job, I would look in the src/main/recources/data directory.

Comment

To create my own sample

Hi

Thanks for your help. One more favour. If I want to create my own sample. What should be the first step. I need to create 'pom' in root directory I feel but then how to proceed. Thanks a lot.

Comment

You don't necessarily have to create our own project to create a sample, that's really more of a packing thing. I think most people when first starting out just copy a configuration in the samples into their own xml file and start adding in their own logic.

Comment

Working...
        X