• Show
Clear All

• JMX + TaskExecutorLauncher

1. How to run TaskExecutorLauncher job?
    2. What is the parameter that should be passed for the line:

Code:
    System.out.println("Started application.  Please connect using JMX.");
    		System.in.read();
    3. Do we have to configure NotificationListener and create are own java class for the same OR there is the listenerClass available in sample code (currently I am using M3).
    If not, Can I get sample code for the Notification Listener Class and corresponding configuration.

4. Can anyone explain the working of onApplicationEvent and setNotificationPublisher. Being the end user (i.e. Notification listener) , what type of the message (i.e. content) I will received and when ?

1. Use the jmxLauncher launch configuration in Eclipse. Or run it on the command line with -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote if you want to connect with JConsole.

2. There is no parameter to be passed in - the System.in.read() is just there to halt the execution while you go to your JMX console.

3. You can add NotificationListsners if you feel like it, but it isn't necessary. They are just MBeans. Usually you would use your JMX console to subscribe to notifications.

4. By default you will receive notifications at the start and end of each step, and on a failed execution.

Comment

Working...
    X