X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to edit sample batches

Hi I am a beginer, New to Spring world only . I am presently trying to run some samples using eclipse IDE. I was trying to run some sample code and changing the logic. I have edited sample xml and change bean class name and trying to run the test class but they were taking the same old class. Have these xmls been serialzed ? If yes what is the way i can regenerate same serialised files from xmls ?

Thanks in advance.
    Is there any detailed begineers guidelines.. ?

I don't think we can tell from your description what you are doing.

The XML config files are read directly from the classpath so if you change it in Eclipse it should find the change immediately. If you change it outside Eclipse, however, maybe not.

If you are new to Spring I recommend reading the user guide from the Spring Framework website (http://static.springframework.org/sp...nce/index.html), and there are very many other resources out there, including other forums on this website.

Comment

Make sure that you are not including both the code AND the jar in your classpath. If you changed it locally and it's still picking up the old version, it is probably pulling it from a jar on the classpath.

Comment

Working...
      X